Total Pageviews

Monday 11 June 2012

1st June 2012: A mysterious delivery . . .

On Friday 1st June, Year 4 were celebrating the end of term, when there was a mysterious knock at the door It was Miss Fox, saying there was an urgent parcel Mrs Hilton had to sign for at the office. When Mrs Hilton returned to the classroom, this was what she had in her hands:


It was a a package asking them to join in a secret Mission!!! The letter said:

"You are formally invited on a Special Mission starting on Monday and lasting exactly 6 weeks. The details of the mission remain Top Secret and will only be revealed to the agents in Year 4 when the mission is launched.

The launch of this mission will be messy, involving lots of paint and glie. Agents should therefore come to school with an apron or painting shirt.

This mission is only assigned to Year 4.

All agents will be issued with equipment to help you complete the secret mission successfully.

No other information can be provided at this time.

Good luck. "

We were so excited and talked about who could have sent the letter (we wondered if it was from the Queen as we were celebrating the Jubilee that day!) We couldn't wait to hear more about our amazing mission. Mrs Hilton told us to keep our eyes and ears open when we came back after the half term holiday . . .

22 comments:

  1. I REALLY LIKE YOUR BLOG MRS HILTON.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I REALLY LIKE YOUR BLOG.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the funnest topic I think.At the end of this topic I bet you all that we will know so much.Plus I don't believe myself that we built that ship by ourselves.

    Guess who this is...
    Hints:From our classroom,I am a girl and I have longhair.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow the Titanic is the best topic i have ever ever done in year 4 its wicked!

    By Tyla-lea Gibbs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it's wicked to Tyla.



      By: Ayesha:)

      Delete
  5. I think the titanic ship is amazing and I think it has real features of the real titanic!

    By Sara Hussain

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think the titanic ship is really interesting thing to learn about it and I really likeyou blog mrs Hilton

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mrs Hilton it is cool

    ReplyDelete
  8. I enjoyed building the Titanic and making the funnels twice(the first time the funnels got wrecked)

    Aaymha

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think the Titanic is so real i would like to go on yours only if it never sank if you build it by yourself you did a good job i bet you i can't do that good it looks fab





    by sara hussain and her mom yasmim

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is the best topic

    Rohan

    ReplyDelete
  11. You'll really enjoy your new mission


    ?????????????????????????????????????????

    ReplyDelete
  12. We got another letter!

    Hiba

    ReplyDelete
  13. I can't wait until we get another letter. This titanic topic is really exciting and amazing.
    by Ilyas.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I really like this blog. I can't believe you made this titanic ship.
    I wish i was in year 4.

    ReplyDelete
  16. We got 308 people!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I really enjoy doing the Titanic topic because we have a lot of missions to complete.


    By: Ayesha :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. i like your blog it's cool and i wish i was doing the Titanic at school and your ship is excelent



    by sara's sister anisah

    ReplyDelete
  19. i don't know if we can beat 500 i but i think we can because our blog is excelent



    by sara hussain

    ReplyDelete
  20. Mrs Hilton I can not wait to go in y5. ! But I am sad aswell to leave y4, yesterday the p.E. Was boring and yesterday I feel little bit sad because You was not with us! You are the best teacher in the world and mrs Smith also mrs. Riaz. But I am really happy because I am really impressed with my work yesterday. In maths. And in French . I give madam deon a letter wrote some French words in that letter and she gives me a sticker. ! It's going to be our last week And after this week we will be in y5 ! ( crying) please show every one that Titanic . Which I made it and please don't do p. E on Monday because I don't want to do p.e now. Because I want to play foot ball because i like. It. This is my last writing on to the blog! By IMAN qureshi!

    ReplyDelete